This is a 5 days/4 nights tour that will allow you to experience the Wet Tropics in all its glory. We will visit wetlands, lowland and upland tropical rainforest, coastal and inland open forest, shore, swamps and mangroves. This tour is pure value for money!
- private tour; guiding you (single), your group/family only
- Max. 4 persons - contact Patrick for larger group/family
- Daintree River Cruise and Chillagoe Caves ranger guided tour included
- Exploring Cairns area, Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba area, Mt Carbine Tablelands and Chillagoe area
- Aiming for 170 bird species (including the endemics of the Wet Tropics)
- 3 Nocturnal Wet Tropics Tour sessions of 2.5 hours are part of this tour and will include owls, arboreal mammals like possums and gliders, but alsofrogs, geckos, etc....
- 13 Wet Tropics endemic birds, 14 endemic mammals and many other endemic marvels
- Pick up from accommodation early morning of the first day
- Fully Accommodated - twin-share rooms - single room at extra cost
- Bird, mammal and other field guides available
- Binoculars provided if needed
- For a detailed itinerary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
$1,735 p.p. (min. 2 pers.) - extra adult: $860 - child (-16): $730
outside Australia: +61 439 817 214
In australia: 0439817214