CAPE YORK TOUR (Tailored) - camping
12-20 November 2018 (9 days)
Northern Wet Tropics, Lakefield NP, Iron Range
All meals included 8 spotlighting sessions
Contact Patrick for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Spotted Cuscus, Southern Common Cuscus, Cinnamon Antechinus, Southern Brown Bandicoot, Long-nosed Echymipera, Bennett's Tree Kangaroo, Godman's Rock Wallkaby, Cape York Rock Wallaby, several bat species, etc...
Palm Cockatoo, Eclectus Parrot, Red-checked Parrot, Marbled Frogmouth, Frill-necked Monarch, Yellow-legged Flycatcher, White-faced Robin, Magnificent Riflebird, Northern Scrub-robin, Black-backed Butcherbird, Crimson Finch (white-bellied race), etc...
Green Python, Black Mountain Gecko, Yellow-spotted Monitor, Black-headed Python, etc...
If you can't find the tour you are looking for, please contact Patrick!
Here are some alternative suggestions to the tours on offer:
- Wet Tropics 2, 3, 4 day tours
- Lakefield National Park (3 days)
- Iron Range National Park + Lakefield National Park
- Focus on finches (Crimson Finch - both races, Black-throated Finch, Chestnut-breasted Mannikin, Starfinch, Zebra Finch, Double-barred Finch, Nutmeg Mannikin, Plum-headed Finch)
- All bowerbirds: Great Bowerbird, Satin Bowerbird (race minor), Golden Bowerbird, Tooth-billed Bowerbird -in half a day.
outside Australia: +61 439 817 214
In australia: 0439817214