7 Day Wet Tropics Birding & Wildlife Tour
29 June - 5 July
21 September - 27 September
14 December - 20 December
28 June - 4 July
20 September - 26 September
13 December - 19 December
This is a 7 days/6 nights tour that will allow you to experience the Wet Tropics in all its glory with a primary focus on birds, but lots of other wildlife as well. We will visit wetlands, lowland and upland tropical rainforest, coastal and inland open forest, shore, swamps and mangroves. One day will be spent on the Great Barrier Reef to target Sea birds. This tour is pure value for money!
- Min. 2 - Max. 4 persons
- Exploring the Cairns area, Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba area, Mt Carbine Tablelands and Daintree area.
- Aiming for 200+ bird species (including the 14 endemics of the Wet Tropics)
- Lots of other wildlife: Platypus, Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo, Wet Tropics endemic possums and gliders, geckos, snakes, etc...
- 3 Nocturnal Wet Tropics Tour sessions will focus on owls, but will include other wildlife as well.
- Pick up from accommodation in Cairns early morning of the first day
- Fully Accommodated - twin-share rooms - single room at extra cost
- Breakfast (not day 1), lunch and dinner included
- Bird, mammal and other field guides available
- Binoculars provided if needed
- For a detailed itinerary, contact email@example.com
AU$4,800 p.p. (min. 2 pers. - max. 4 pers.)
outside Australia: +61 439 817 214
In australia: 0439817214